vendredi 20 août 2010

La ViVa

Ma life, i live it the way i wanna live it, no one tells me what to do with  my life, i just live by the commandments of the Almighty and if you got a problem with that, then am sorry but i think u just have to trek down the road to meet Hades!
Anyway....i don't have much experience in life but i sure know my right from my left, i have learnt how to choose my friends, my words and my actions, for as you lay your bed, so you lie on it...... I try to avoid all Hypocrites, i try to be nice to those whom i think deserve my kindness.....At times, they don't return the Favour, but WtH, it don't really matter...It feels good to be there for someone when he/she needs yuh!
My life ain't Pathetic, urs neither, so stop trynna convince urself that there's something wrong with you, and that others are way better off than you, coz u aint nd they aint neither, well, the only thing that might be wrong with you is that ur thinking that way :) .....

Cheer Up Peoples.....Life is what you make of it....So...Make the right Choices!!! Mwah!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire